Tuesday, November 28, 2023

How to Get Fuc*ed. Lessons in business and people

 Some things to know before we get started


This blog is going to be a culmination of weekly publications recounting my experiences starting way back in 2015 all the way up to the present day. Its going to cover aspects of business, covid and "friends" More then likely, you don't know me and this is probably something you wont finish reading through but getting my story out there for others to read, and learn from or read and make fun of is the goal. A brief summary in no specific order is;


  • I took over a gym and made it successful
  • Business lessons
  • More business lessons
  • And even more lessons
  • Scaling
  • COVID
  • Loss of business partners
  • Loss of friends
  • Alienation
  • Lawsuits
  • Crippling Financial stress
  • Relationship stress
  • Brief respite
  • More business stresses
  • Coming up with a way out
  • Closure and reflection
By and Large, this entire scaling project has cost me hundreds of thousands of dollars, and sure there has been some regret. But it didn't kill me or break me. It came close but the knowledge I have gained is more then any professor and any book could have ever taught me. So if there's a silver lining, then its the wisdom I've gained, the way I can handle any situation and not lose my head, and boy do I have some stories to tell everyone now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment